Moi anonyymi! » Login | Social login | Uusi käyttäjä

In English?

EsaJii kirjoitti noin 17 vuotta sitten (7 kommenttia)
I directed a Wigwam fan to come here and ask some questions. He wanted CDs before remastering took over.

It might help to have a forum, section, "in English" here, though we only have th one guy from Israel with the record store so far.

+/- saldo : 0 |

Jake kirjoitti noin 17 vuotta sitten+/- saldo : 0
    As you wish, new section "International" has been created. It even has own URL http://forum.palasokeri.com/
    which redirects to this forum section and changes the forum language to English. (URL becomes valid within next couple of hours if not functional yet)

If you need revert back to Finnish, follow this link:

http://www.palasokeri.com/index.php?newlang=fin

EsaJii kirjoitti noin 17 vuotta sitten+/- saldo : 0
    Wow, cool!

Yeti kirjoitti noin 16 vuotta sitten+/- saldo : 0
    Sorry, jos eksyin aiheesta, but i think, että tuossa voisi pyöriskellä UK topic.. vai mitä? Esim. I respect Adam's book library. It starts Inkeri Aarnion tuotannolla.. Mikä on joko taitavasti laskelmoitua tai sattumaa..

Finland, a small Scandinavian country, is one of the most musical countries in the world, with incredible music being created in every possible genre. Some of my favorite music comes from Finland and I´ve maintained a close contact with many Finnish musicians over the years and have a very extensive collection of Finnish albums. This small, but very informative book, published by the Finnish Music Information Centre, gives an overview of the scene, with some history and list of activities, festivals, education institutions, etc. richly illustrated with many photographs. A great introduction to the Finnish scene.

Adam

8)

piis

harmaa kirjoitti noin 16 vuotta sitten+/- saldo : 0
    Maybe Finland should be isolated against foreign countries. We'll be doing fine on our own. Some minor import of spices and export of wood could be allowed but neither cultural exchange nor immigration.

EsaJii kirjoitti noin 16 vuotta sitten+/- saldo : 0
    Too late, I am afraid it is more than spices. You do not raise enough food for the country. Grow some potatoes in your back yard.

harmaa kirjoitti noin 16 vuotta sitten+/- saldo : 0
    Don't forget the forests. There are plenty of mushrooms and blueberries waiting to be eaten. Just close the borders, no one in the world will probably even notice if Finland goes offline. But life here will finally become sane.

EsaJii kirjoitti noin 16 vuotta sitten+/- saldo : 0
    Yes, eat some pettuleipää, yum!